GTRC NATIONAL CERTIFICATION DATABASE
Database User Terms
Thank you for using the GTRC National Certification Database (the “Database”). By using the Database you agree to these User Terms.
The Database is administered by Energy Safe Victoria (“ESV”). ESV operates the Database on behalf of the Gas Technical Regulators’ Committee and its members (“the GTRC”).
The information in the Database has been provided by third party Conformity Assessment Bodies (“CABs”). All enquiries about information in the Database should be directed to the relevant CAB.
ESV and the GTRC members make no representations and give no guarantees as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, usability or reliability of the information in the Database and accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Database at any time. In no event will ESV or the GTRC members (or their respective officers, agents or employees) be liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred as a result of using or relying on any information or material presented on or accessed from this site, including (without limitation) the contents of the Database.
In particular, nothing on this site or in the Database should be taken as a representation by ESV or the GTRC members that:
- a particular gas appliance or component is safe, fit for a particular purpose or of acceptable or merchantable quality;
- a particular gas appliance or component complies with any gas safety requirements or standards (whether local or international);
- a particular gas appliance or component has been properly categorised or certified;
- a particular gas appliance or component is available for import or sale in Australia;
- any individual certifier, manufacturer or importer of gas appliances or components is reputable or trustworthy; or
- any individual certifier, manufacturer or importer of gas appliances or components is associated with or endorsed by ESV, the GTRC members or any other regulatory body.
You accept sole responsibility and all risk for using the site and the contents of the Database. ESV and the GTRC recommend that you obtain professional advice before you make any decisions based on information obtained from the Database.
Information included in the Database may change and it is recommended that you check the currency of the information from time to time.
Nothing in these User Terms restricts any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law. However, if any law implies a condition, warranty or guarantee into or in relation to these User Terms or the Database which cannot lawfully be excluded then, to the maximum extent permitted by law, ESV’s and the GTRC member’s liability for any breach of such implied term will be limited to the supply of the relevant service again or the payment of the cost of having that service re-supplied.
ESV and the GTRC members are not responsible or liable for any information or content that may appear on any web sites linked to this site or the Database. ESV and the GTRC members do not warrant the accuracy, currency or suitability for any purpose of that information.
I hereby agree to all Terms and Conditions.